Since winter is already in town, or coming soon for some of you. Your skin gets dry very easily with the cold weather, keep your skin moisturize and healthy with these foods below to always stay stunning.
2. Oranges and Grapefruits: Vitamin C is a very important source not just only to improve your immune system during the cold, but it also prevents wrinkles. Oranges and grapefruits are great known of their large amount of vitamin C.
3. Eggs: You may well know of the benefits from egg masks. Eggs are good for your skin from inside and out, because they provide a rich amount of sulfur. Sulfur is the nutrient in which helps skin and smooth by repairing tissue and elasticity in skin.
4. Green tea: not only drinking tea can help your lose weight, but it is also a healer for skin damages. It helps protect your skin from melanoma and acts as an anti-inflammatory against acne and cuts.
5. Salmon and Tuna: Salmon and Tuna
are known as omega 3-rich foods. Meanwhile, omega 3 is very important for the skin because of its good-for-you fats, these fats help to soften your skin by holding in moisture, which helps decrease the look of wrinkles and plumps up skin.
6. Oysters and Crabs: to keep your skin healthy,
zinc is one of the major sources. Zinc helps to reduce oil production and acne and also helps heal wounds. And oysters and crabs are well known to contain highly amount of zinc.
7. Tomatoes: tomatoes are known for containing greatly good
sources to heal many diseases. As well by eating tomatoes can actually help block out the sun’s harmful UV rays. This is a good
thing since sun damage can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
8. Berries: berries provide a large amount of antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals, which disrupt healthy cell production, causing you to look older faster.