If you are in mood for some creamy ice cream or some sweet cupcakes, and you definitely do not want the amount of fat calories in each spoonful and a bite from these. Then you should totally check out this 30 calories Frozen Yogurt cupcakes, they are low in calories, fat, and cholesterol, but plus the 3 grams of protein. What else can be better?
9 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
Half a ripe banana
1 tsp mini chocolate chips
1. Place 12 mini silicone baking cups on the top of an ice cream tray or small wooden cutting board.
2. Fill each of the cups halfway with yogurt, using one six-ounce container.
3. Pour the strawberries and banana. Add a small spoonful to each cup, so no white is showing.
4. Add a dollop of yogurt to each cup using the last three ounces of yogurt. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of each cup. Gently place the tray in the freezer for at least an hour.
5. Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes before eating.