- Nonfat natural Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Seasonal fruits: (mine) blueberries, raspberries, grapes.
- Fiber cereals (optional)
- Muslim (optional)
- Granola (optional)
- cranberries (optional)
- dried blueberries (optional)
- 3-4 Walnuts (optional)
- Layering everything up as you decide in a glass. Or you can simply put everything in a bowl like what I did in the photo above.
“This is delicious for breakfast, snack, even for a dessert! It looks great in a glass, but can also be made in a bowl. Use your favorite fruit, or whatever is in season.” — Natalie
Greek Yogurt is one of the best-tasting food with ton of good nutritions and great benefits for your health and body.
- Greek Yogurt gives you flat belly
- Greek yogurt is loaded with protein
- Greek yogurt is a tasty source of calcium
- Greek yogurt is good for your gut
- Greek yogurt is indulgent
- Greek yogurt is versatile
- Greek yogurt is loaded with vitamins.
- Greek yogurt is contained good-for-you bacteria.