- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 kg pumpkin flesh, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- or 4 cups vegetable broth or coconut milk (vegan)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut off the skin outside of the pumpkin
- Chop the pumpkin into smaller piece
- Spray a soup pot set over medium heat with non-stick cooking spray
- Heat olive oil and gently cook garlic, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth or chicken broth to the pot and bring it to a simmer.
- Add the pumpkin and stir until it is well blended.
- Thinning with coconut milk to the desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Pour it into a large bowl
- You can top it with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder.